Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Surreal World..

Stealthily you tiptoe in my heart
Without a warning, without a thought
Emotions, surreal did exist
Slowly found them difficult to resist

Emotions awakened by you.....

You colour my world,
a different hue
The landscape of my life,
depicting only you

Your love as mesmerizing
As a bride behind the veil
Pure and rare
as a blue sapphire
As pristine
as the snow clad mountains..

I readily drown
in the depth of your eyes
where love in abundance lies

A flame flickers somewhere
Engulfed we remain
In the arms of the moment..
Words vapourize
Our breathing heavy, in a daze
the forbidden love tingles our spine
like tulip glass laced with a drop of wine..

I steal a mysterious smile
Allow myself to float, for a while
A glint escaping
like a diamond, sparkling..

The gentle breeze
blowing softly through the leaves
carry these treasured memoirs...
with eternal ease..

And I awake from my reverie!!!


6 comments:

Opaque said...

A decent effort. Keep writing!!!

Arun Kumar said...

seuureal n dreamy...loved the lines..
Drown in the depth of your eyes...
where love in abundance lies...

Maverick said...

Once again excellent work...now u wanted me to point out sumthng....here it is....not a mistake i guess its a typo...

*As pristine
as the snow "cloud" mountains..*

I guess dat should be snow clad mountains!

I mean i guessed if u meant it as snow cloud mountains den its fair enough! :)

Now about da poem....wonderfully described....dis one is different...descriptive nd marvellous @ dat!

*Words vapourize
Our breathing heavy, in a daze
the forbidden love tingles our spine
like tulip glass laced with a drop of wine..*

Beautiful words!!!!
:)
Luvd ur work as always!!!! *bows*

Zendagi Migzara said...

@ Brosreview,
I know this is not as rocking.. But feels good that your comments still pour in..

@ Arun,
Its nothing but a dream.. Reality is not as lovely as this..

@ Mav,
Yes Monsiuer, it is typo.. Thanks for bringing it my notice..
It is different I guess becos it is not dark and sad.. But the ending still is.. coz its just a dream :(
Those are my fav lines too :) :)
"Bows" to you dude!!

pooja said...

its complex and weird and ofcoure bful..keep writing ..will wait fr more

Anonymous said...



i found it brilliant! :)