Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fight is on!!




Stung by constant discouragement
Consumed by utter resentment
Magnified are my noble failures
By those self - nominated stellars

Impregnated is my mind with pessimism
Preyed I am by stoicism
Slave to bursts of jealousy
Made susceptible to my fallacy

My insides cry of injustice done
From these cowards would I not run

My self esteem singed
From the mental torture I cringe
No more this trauma, would I swallow
Which has left me so hollow

I burn this cruelty on pyre
Allow the hurt with the smoke, disappear

Shadows of doubts now devoured
I break free from that invisible cord
I am the warrior, I am the sword!!




7 comments:

The Great Brown Experiment said...

Loved the wat you ended it! Nice one! :D

H.B said...

Wow. So so touching and fluent. Loved it :)

Rohan said...

Woah..!! the last line says it all!!

From one hundread victims,
One warrior will rise!

Go for it Sheena!

Opaque said...

One word - Brilliant!!! I am truly impressed by this one!!! You continue to amaze me. Unusual theme, strong and assertive tone in writing this one aka brilliant!!!

Very well-written!!! You've stayed focused and immersed into the theme whilst writing. I can easily tell so. I know it is hard and thus deserves admiration. Keep it up!!! Keep writing!!!

Zendagi Migzara said...

@ Ms. R, HKB & Rohan,

Thanks a ton..

@ Brosreview,

Thanks buddy, for these words or praise, means a lot.. :)

Anonymous said...

i cant say more than brosreview! :)

brilliant!

Zendagi Migzara said...

@ Leo,

Thanks buddy