Thursday, June 4, 2009

An evening at the beach!!!

Standing at the zenith
I take the splendid landscape in
The sky a velvet fairy
Shimmering in hues pastel
Sun gliding behind the clouds
Slowly turning hazel
Incessant hum of waters splashing
Breeze through the greens swooshing
Downing the salty scents in..

Thoughts -
sneak surreptitiously
crawling like nocturnals
crippling happiness...
Like the tiny sparkling stars
distant yet so impacting

Waves crashing
on the rocky shores
I feel the tremors within
The hollow inside overwhelming
the vastness filling in
I wish the evil to drown
but they stay forever floating...

Wrenching within are thoughts wild
Shapeless and eluding
Dazed I stare at the sea,
Overcome by its mysterious power -
Peaceful yet threatening
Comforting yet so gullible
Deep there silent and secretive!!!!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

me first! :D

Anonymous said...

i loved it a lot... had brilliant depth migzie :)

the third verse was my favorite! :)

Opaque said...

I place my money on the third verse. Fantastic! I love the imagery in this one and the distinct depth of the third verse (as Leo pointed out). Keep writing!

fms1988 said...

woww :D

Maverick said...

Well.....u just roll out outstandin works one afta da another.....am fallin short of wrds to use on ur comments owing to da fear of soundin repetitive.....

dis one was brilliant....da sea nd da beach holds its special place fr me....so can relate to dis one....made me remember one of my poems.....isnt as good as urs...lacks da depth...bt still.....

I lik da way u conveyed ur emotions lucidly, a subtle relations established betn da elements of da sea nd ur soul......was mesmerizing!

luvd it! :)

Zendagi Migzara said...

@ Leo,
Hey, yes you first.. Thanks...

@ AJ,
Jeez thanks... I din't know third verse was so good!!

@ FMS,
Thanks dear

@ Mav,
M flooded with your compliments.. Awww.. M feeling overwhelmed ;) Thanks for those detailed comments :)

Amit Kumar Das said...

magical!!!..i like the wonderful portrayal of images and the connect with the inner world....keep walking!!!

Krishanu said...

You words have been, frankly, ETHEREAL. There is a delicate silk of surrealism and beauty in your words...so mmm loved the post! You wowed me.

Krishanu said...

I could have added this to the previous comment, but the brilliance deserves more...

Keep it up, Zendagi! Wish I get to visit someday, such a beautiful locale.

ani_aset said...

its too deep :) ..wow